Dear friends, my dear Yvonne… An old Russian proverb says: Even if women were made of glass,
you couldn’t see through them. That way. Go. And my personal opinion on that:
proverbs are often complete nonsense! – Come on!
– What is this shit? when I first saw you at
the Golden Camera, standing there… – Ouch!
– Come on! – Looking at me with those blu eyes.
– I remember, my buttercup… It’s the perfect shot! – This wax is stuck to the railing.
– Then rip it off. The hell I will.
Do you know how much that’ll hurt? At that moment I knew… … that I had fallen in love
with you, with your beauty. Come and take the damn picture! Your soul. Your heart. Ludo, it’s glass! It’ll break! – Your gracefulness.
– “It’ll break!” Panda bear, that’s lovely,
but “brevity is the soul of wit. ” Watch! Get to the point. Is that cracking? We’re hungry. – Yvonne, I love you.
– It’s bullet-proof. And I want to ask you here and now… – Did you invite him?
– No, but since he dropped in… Little man… I don’t remember inviting you.