(“Think” by Merv Griffin) – [Announcer] A graduate
student of computer science from Newark, Delaware, Roger Craig. A professional sports gambler
from Las Vegas, Nevada, James Holzhauer. (zapping)
– Daily Double. Daily Double, finding it way too early. – 4000. Who is Harriet Tubman? – (Alex) Yes indeed! And you’re now at 9,400.
(clapping) – Window maximum please.
– Yes. – What is anemia?
– Anemia’s right! (clapping) And that takes you up
to 13,000, a huge leap. (zapping)
Daily Double. – 7,000.
– Alright. – What is Waiting for Godot? – Right you are! Boy!
(clapping) Lead over Sameer. All of it? Okay. – Who is Jesse James? – Yes, indeed.
(clapping) 29,200. Answer, daily double.
(zapping) Answer there, the daily double. But if you made this a true daily double and responded correctly
you would have 67,200! – I’m not gonna wager that much. 5,000.
– Alright. – Who is Hermes?
– Hermes, right! 5,000 more, 38,600.
(clapping) – Uh, 25,000. – Alright. – What is Moorish? – Moorish is right.
(clapping) 47,000 for Roger. It’s up to Roger Craig, could
set a new one day record here if he came up with the
Bridge on the River Kwai. He did, I hope he wagered a lot. (oohing)
He did, new record! 77,000! 4400 off the one day record James. – Okay, I’ll try.
(laughing) – And how much did you raise? (oohing) 38,314, a new one day record. – 11/09/14 is when my daughter was born. – 110,914. Is it too soon to start thinking about Ken Jennings comparisons? (upbeat music)