– So we’re gonna eat this raw meat? – Yeah, yeah. It’s good, it’s like a
good steak tartare, eh? – Yeah. – It’s exactly steak tartare.
– Exactly. – I mean, you know guys, okay? So now your meat’s wet, and now we’re going to
put on the plate, okay? – [Kelly] Okay. – So voila, we put whatever there, okay? – Voila.
– Voila. You press, okay? Press very well. – [Group] Et voila! (clapping) – [Jonathan Scott] Look at that! A Michelin, pro!
– Okay! – [Chef] Now, you’re gonna
take your potato chips, that’s potato chips, and you’re going to put on top like that. And I would put a little bit of caviar. – I’m a little impatient.
– Ooh, caviar. – [Gino] That is a dish I
would sell in my restaurant around 50 bucks. – [Kelly] What! (speaking in foreign language) – Okay. Okay, I’m gonna bring Hudson to try it, that’s what I’m gonna do, where’s Hudson? – Good job guys.
– Thank you. – [Kelly] Okay, where’s hudson? Hudson, Come here, Hudson! Come here, Hudson! (speaking in foreign language) – Do you want more? – No no, ca va, this for you so you want some more, put
some more, it’s caviar. – [Kelly] Come here buddy, Let’s try this, Here we go. I got something for you. – [Chef] You will try the dog? Is he going to eat that?
– Yes, let’s do it. Imma put him right here, cause this is totally
what you should be doing. – That’s the test, is the
dog will taste my food. – [Kelly] Hey, do you want to taste? – Oooh! Oh, my god! – That was 50 dollars just gone. – 50 dollar of caviar. Wow, amazing.
– Viola, gone, that’s gone. – [Jonathan] Ah, your dog’s fancy. – [Drew] Look at the tail! – [Kelly] Get it! (laughing) Oh, my gosh, you’re a hit! – Wow, I should open a restaurant for dog. – Oh my gosh. (laughing) – It’s a new trend guys. – [Kelly] That is so great, you just, you’re kids on to something. – This, well look at the caviar – We all know what we want. Ready?
– Let’s do it. C’mon, Wanda. I’ll do it with you.
– Ya’ll are extra. – It’s comin’ in here.
– Ya’ll are extra.